- May assist with the relief of insomnia
- May assist with memory enhancement
- May assist with decreasing of mental and physical fatigue.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as Rasayana (rejuvenative tonic).
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to relieve general debility, especially during convalescence or old age.
- Used in herbal medicine as an adaptogen to help increase energy and resistance to stress.
Warnings & Precautions
Do not take Sfera Ashwagandha:
- if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients of Sfera Ashwagandha
- if you have an auto-immune disease
- Avoid taking with alcohol or products that cause drowsiness.
Children and adolescents: Children and adolescents under the age of 18 years should not take Sfera Ashwagandha.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding: Do not take Sfera Ashwagandha if you are pregnant or breastfeeding your baby.
 SAHPRA Complementary Medicines – Health Supplements Safety and Efficacy. (7.04 June20)
 Sfera Ashwagandha Patient information leaflet
 Canadian Monograph: Ashwagandha